Thursday, August 20, 2009

Need to Blog

I don't know why but I feel the need to blog again. Not that anything exciting is happening in my life at the moment other than tornado warnings. Fortunately, the storm has passed and the sun is setting beautifully judging from the view from my window in JAMland. Something is taking photos with a flash from the tall apartment building on J Avenue (two blocks north of us) and I keep seeing it out of the corner of my eye, thinking that the lightning has returned. We were worried somewhat about the large maple tree in our neighbours' front yard. It's big, old and gnarly, with large branches reaching out over top of our house. But it has survived another storm and we are extremely thankful for that.

I'm hot and I'm full of spaghetti with homemade meat sauce so I'm going to hit the shower to rinse off. Keep watching this space for more updates, coming soon. I don't know what I'll write about but I'm sure I'll find something. Life in Toronto has a way of pissing you off or delighting you -- it all depends on the day!

No comments: