Saturday, December 21, 2013

You Are DRIVING Me Crazy!

I am so tired of explaining to people how I can be a strong, independent woman WITHOUT a driver's license. I am also tired of being discriminated against by the government, banks, etc. because I don't have a driver's license to use as ID. I had to go and wait for hours to get a provincial ID because I was so tired of shit-kicking I got everywhere without a driver's license. But it is the comments about not being "strong" or "independent" because I don't drive. What the FUCK does that have to do with my personality? Makes me spitting mad!!! Living in mid-town Toronto, we do use public transit whenever we can. Thankfully, my husband is also a city boy. What I should have said was "When is the last time you went to Istanbul? I didn't need a driver's license to get there!" LOL

No comments: